Rolling Marbles is the action/logic
game of immense style from Tibo Software. In each level,
you rotate a series of marbles to form groups of four or
six of the same color. Such groups will burst, creating
more room on the game board. It sounds a little like
Tetris, but Rolling Marbles has much more varied game
play and is much more of a mental test. Play against the
clock or against an opponent.
This shareware version, while limited to 10 of the full game's 75 levels, will give you a taste of both the action and the stunning graphics of the game. Puzzle lovers will find Rolling Marbles a real treat, as will anyone who enjoys a well-crafted game. Download Rolling Marbles now.
- 75 levels
- One and two player mode (modem, serial, IPX, Internet)
- Smooth animation, shadows, smoke, antialiasing
- All in gorgeous 65,000+ colors
- Microsoft Windows 95 / 98 / NT4 / Me / 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Microsoft DirectX version 5 or later (you can download this from http://www.microsoft.com/directx, but you may have it already because most recent games require it as well, and Windows 98 includes it by default)
- 486 processor (Pentium is recommended)
- 8 MB of memory
- 13 MB of hard disk space
- Hi or true color video card
- Sound card
|Click here for the Mac version of Rolling Marbles.|
Click on a thumbnail image to view a larger image.
|5 stars at
5 stars at Super Shareware
4 stars at TUKIDS: "...And, yes, this game is very addictive!"